Seven Trust 3D Embossed Composite Decking is a kind of new technology decking product.The main technology is the deep emboss process during production.
It have all the advantages of traditional composite decking ,it is still kept: waterproof, anti-UV, weather resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-termites, temperature resistant, long service life etc…But it looks and feels more like natural wood due to the 3D embossing treatment of the surface.
Seven Trust 3D embossed decking available in different colors to meet the requirements of your different projects.
Seven Trust 3D embossed composite decking gives you the natural look and feel of traditional wood, but the structure of composite decking is more durable and requires almost no maintenance.
Seven Trust 3D embossed decking use the latest pressing rollers and sanding methods to present the most perfect 3D wood grain texture on the composite decking, and take advantage of the excellent properties of composite wood and unique surface treatments to make your life more natural ,casual and more beautiful.
1.All the advantages of traditional WPC decking are still kept: waterproof, anti-UV, weather resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-termites, temperature resistant, longer life span, etc.
2.More wooden-like surface
7.Cheaper but stronger than co-extrusion decking
9.Longer life span:life more than 25 years
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.
To Contact us Please use the following form to submit your enquiry, We will contact you as soon as possible.